Friday, April 11, 2008

munchen

My flight to Munich leaves in four hours. I couldn't sleep all last night because I kept having really lucid dreams about Schnitzel-a-go-go-land. I also had dreams about how all the Co-Op-ers that I emailed about subletting from this summer were having an electronic bidding war over who could give me the lowest rent. THAT WOULD BE SO SWEET.

I will have so much blogging and so much work to do next week.

On the blog docket:
1. Justin's week in BCN
2. Aisling's weekend in BCN
3. Múnich, ALEMANIA yum yum

Well, I have a 40 euro budget for this weekend, so here's to great hostel breakfasts and free walking tours. But girl, you know I'm going to splurge on the entrance fee to that palace that inspired Disney World. (Unless it's my whole budget???!!)

Biergartens, here I come.

No comments: